Do you wish to become a surrogate mother in Allentown, PA? Your decision to give back will bring immeasurable joy into the lives of people who long to have a complete family. Although it’s easy for many people to create families, others struggle with to carry a baby or suffer from infertility. For these people, surrogacy is a way to be part of a child’s life from the beginning. It’s a true miracle to be willing and able to assist people in need, so your decision to become a surrogate mother in Allentown, PA is truly wonderful.
We Will Match You With the Right Parents-to-be
Part of our duty as a surrogacy agency is to interview and screen gestational surrogates as well as intended parents. We do this with care, in order to put together surrogacy teams with very similar beliefs, as it makes the process very smooth. Actually, lots of surrogacy teams have so much in common that they form a very strong relationship and remain in contact even after the baby arrives. Naturally, we’ll also give the two of you the opportunity to meet and get to know one another, before a final choice to go forward is made.
You Will Have to Meet Specific Requirements to Become a Surrogate Mother in Allentown, PA
Some of what makes surrogates so very special is that not everyone is qualified to become one. There are a few prerequisites a gestational surrogate must meet, in order to assure her health, as well as the infant’s.
If you ‘d like to become a surrogate mother in Allentown, PA you need to:
- Have a genuine desire to help fulfill someone else’s dream of becoming a mother or father .
- Be prepared to involve the intended parents in the pregnancy.
- Reside in Pennsylvania (with a Green Card or as a US Citizen) and not have a criminal conviction.
- Be self-sufficient and not relying on your surrogacy payment as a source of income.
- Be a non-smoker and non-drinker with a lifestyle ideal for a healthy pregnancy.
- Be weight and height proportionate, with a BMI of 32 or less.
- Be overall healthy, both physically and mentally.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 40.
- Have already had at least one healthy delivery and pregnancy.
We Will Lead You Through the Process
You’ll encounter a flurry of activity after you’re cleared to become a surrogate mother in Allentown, PA. We’ll help the surrogacy team reach agreements on various decisions that may come up throughout the pregnancy and we’ll help make sure that all legal records and documents are completed, so that everybody knows what’s expected and is secure. We also make all the financial arrangements, so there is no doubt about when or how you’ll receive your pay. A few milestones and medical appointments will need to be monitored, and we’ll manage much of this too, though you’ll be responsible for making it to any necessary meetings and appointments.
If you’re preparing to become a surrogate mother in Allentown, PA, it’s advisable to have a support system in place, and to discuss the process with your spouse in advance. When you’re ready to begin, start by submitting our short online application.