Your decision to be a surrogate will be priceless gift to individuals who long to have a family. Although many people have a very easy time expanding their families, there are those who struggle with the inability to carry a baby or suffer from infertility. Surrogacy provides a way for individuals to have a child of their own and be involved with their baby from the very start. That is a miracle only a few are willing and able to grant, so your choice to become a surrogate mother Philadelphia, PA is truly remarkable.
You Must Meet Particular Requirements to Become a Surrogate Mother in Philadelphia, PA
A portion of what makes surrogates so extraordinary is that not everyone is permitted to become one. There are specific specifications a gestational surrogate must meet, in order to assure her health, as well as the baby’s.
If you ‘d like to become a surrogate mother in Philadelphia, PA you need to:
- Be between the ages of 21 and 40.
- Have already had at least one healthy delivery and pregnancy.
- Be a non-drinker and non-smoker with a lifestyle conducive to a healthy pregnancy.
- Be weight and height balanced, with a BMI of 32 or less.
- Be overall healthy, both mentally and physically.
- Live in Pennsylvania (as a US Citizen or with a Green Card) and not have a criminal record.
- Be self-sufficient and not reliant on your surrogacy payment as a source of income.
- Have an honest desire to help fulfill someone else’s dream of becoming a father or mother.
- Be willing to include the intended parents in the pregnancy.
We Will Help You Find Your Perfect Match
Part of our job as a surrogacy agency is to interview and screen gestational surrogates as well as intended parents. We do this mindfully, in order to build surrogacy teams with comparable values, as it makes the process very smooth. Truth be told, a lot of surrogacy teams are so alike that they form a very strong connection and remain in contact even after the baby arrives. Obviously, we’ll also give both sides the chance to get together and get to know each other, before a final decision to go forward is made.
We Will Help You Through the Entire Journey
You will have a flurry of activity after you’re approved to become a surrogate mother in Philadelphia, PA. We’ll help you and the intended parents reach agreements on a number of decisions that may come up throughout the pregnancy and we’ll help make sure that all legal documents are completed, so that everyone knows what’s expected and is protected. We also handle all the financial arrangements, so there is no issue about when or how you’ll receive your funds. A few milestones and medical appointments will need to be tracked, and we’ll deal with much of this too, though you’ll be accountable for making it to any required meetings and appointments.
If you’re intending to become a surrogate mother in Philadelphia, PA, it’s a good idea to have a support system set up, and to go over the process with your partner in advance. When you’re ready to begin, start by submitting our simple online application.